MISSHA Vita C Plus Spot
Correcting & Firming Ampoule_30ml
The birth of spot correcting ampoule
that increases resilience in the C-zone
#Dull skin #Blemished skin #Skin lacking elasticity
#Low-irritating vitamin ampoule #Excellent absorption
Your browser does not support the video tag.
1. Contains 99% pure British vitamin and 33% Vita C Liposome Formula
8% increase in the content of Vita C Liposome Formula, which is the transmitter
of absorption into the skin, to effectively deliver effective skincare ingredients.
2. ADDED “Phytosterol” Even milder with the
strengthened ingredient compositionof Vita C Liposome Formula!
What is Phytosterol?
Substance generated by plants to recover from wounds
-> Effective on sensitive skin with the benefits of skin recovery, protection,
improvement of moisturizing ability, strengthening of the skin barrier.
3. More powerful with 10 types of blemish & elasticity care
7 types of blemish & elasticity improvement effects
1. Reduction in the amount of melanin in skins outer and inner layers
2. Improvement in skin brightness
3. Improvement in evenness of skin tone
4. Improvement of skin texture
5. Improvement of skin elasticity
6. Improvement of skin resilience
7. Improvement of skin density
+ (RENEWED VERSION)
3 types of blemish & elasticity improvement effects in the butterfly zone
8. Decrease in number of freckles, blemishes, and spots in the butterfly zone
9. Decrease in the size of freckles, blemishes, and spots in the butterfly zone
10. Improvement in the elasticity of both cheeks in the butterfly zone
What is the butterfly zone?
The center of the face and both cheeks become the foundation for healthy skin.
HOW TO USE:
1. After cleansing the face, dispense an appropriate
amount of the product at the ampoule step of skincare.
2. Apply in the order of cheeks -> forehead -> chin (neck)
in the direction of the skin texture.
3. Apply mainly on areas around the eyes and mouth as well as
the chin C zone where there are blemishes and a lack of elasticity and
massage in an upward motion from the inside to the outside of the faces.